Handsome Writer Man

I have spent a lot of time writing about what worries me or how I struggle with myself, but I need to tell you about the most wonderful thing in my life: Handsome Writer Man.

I have known HWM since I was in high school. He thought I was cute then; he thinks I am beautiful now. When he came back into my life, my world opened up. When he smiles at me, I know everything will be alright. When he holds me, I am strengthened and at peace.

HWM is a writer and an artist. He sees so much beauty and magic in the world. He takes chances in life. He says his prayers. He is mild-mannered, but he fights for what is right.

HWM always believes in me. He thinks I'm an artist and talented and incredible. He pushes me to be my best. He loves me and always sees the best in me. He makes me smile and he makes me laugh. He is my rock. When I think of all of this, I cry happy tears.

Reader, I married him.

Comments

  1. You are lucky because you see how lucky you are. I am glad you are happy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And so it begins

Anxiety dreams